Originally the cellar is from 1750-1775. Ros and Juanpere were two of the main wine producers of the area during the 90’s. After a long brake, Gracia and Juanpere families found the family routes and origins to restart the business. The new cellar was inaugurated in 2000 on top of an old house converted in a modern cellar with innovative machines combined with ecological and artisanal methods to produce small treasures, our wines!
Languages: CAT | CAST | ENG | FR